Millions of people use eBay to sell, shop, and support their favorite causes. To date the eBay community has raised $1 billion for charities!
Everyone can make an impact with eBay. Shoppers can give to enrolled charities at checkout, buy items that benefit charity, or choose symbolic gifts that give back.
Sellers can earmark 10-100% of their items’ selling price to benefit a chosen charity—and eBay waives the same percentage in fees.
Charities with access to inventory can set up a charity shop on eBay to increase their fundraising.
eBay also partners with charities, major influencers, celebrities, and brands to host dedicated, high-profile fundraising campaigns.
You can make a difference every time you use eBay.
When you list items for sale on eBay, you can earmark 10-100% of your items' selling price to benefit our charity and eBay waives the same percentage in fees!
1. Click this button to add "Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis" to your Favorite Charities.
2. Click the Red Heart "Add to My Favorites"
3. That's it!
1. Start listing your item as you normally would on eBay.
2. At the bottom before you submit your listing, you will see a box to check that says "Donate a portion to charity". Check this box.
3. Choose your percentage to donate (remember that eBay waives the same percentage in fees!)
4. Choose "Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis Foundation" as your charity
5. Now Submit your listing!
Copyright © 2019 Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis - All Rights Reserved.
Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.