AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice (Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis Foundation)
4. Select your charity
5. Start shopping!
6. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com
2. Hover your mouse over Account & Lists from the navigation at the top of any page
3. On the drop-down list, under Your Account heading, click on Your AmazonSmile
4. Select a new charitable organization to support (Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis Foundation)
2. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
3. Select the main menu (=) & tap on "AmazonSmile" within Programs & Features
4. Select "Turner Syndrome Support of St Louis Foundation" as your charity
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app