AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice (Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis Foundation)
4. Select your charity
5. Start shopping!
6. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com
2. Hover your mouse over Account & Lists from the navigation at the top of any page
3. On the drop-down list, under Your Account heading, click on Your AmazonSmile
4. Select a new charitable organization to support (Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis Foundation)
2. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
3. Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into Settings
4. Tap AmazonSmile and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process to support Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis Foundation.
Copyright © 2019 Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis - All Rights Reserved.
Turner Syndrome Support of St. Louis is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.